At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down Finally , the guys’ side of the story. I must admit, it’s pretty good because we always hear ” the rules” From the female side.
- Men are NOT mind readers.
- Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
- Crying is emotional blackmail.
- Ask for what you want.
– Subtle hints do not work!
– Strong hints do not work!
– Obvious hints do not work!
– Just come to the point and say it directly!!
- Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.”may be”, “perhaps” and “whatever”, such answers don’t serve any purpose
- Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do.Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
- A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. don’t force us to drag you to a doctor.See a doctor yourself.
- If you are no heroines, don’t expect us to act like heroes.
- If you think you’re fat, you probably are.Don’t ask us.
- If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
- You can either ask us to do something.Or tell us how you want it done. Not both.If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
- Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
- ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit.We have no idea what mauve is.
- If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We ‘will’ act like nothing’s wrong.We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the argument. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
- When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really
- Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to
- discuss such topics as CRICKET OR FOOTBALL.
- You have enough clothes.
- You have too many shoes.
- I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
Source : My Friend Blog…!!!